Duties & Responsibilities:
- General accounting/ cum Chief Accountant:
- Check and ensure the accuracy, validity, legality of accounting documents such as receipts, vouchers, etc. of all transactions incurred in month.
- Manage daily operations of the Accounting Department including: payroll, petty cash, reconciliation all accounting data and do the accounting entries.
- Ensure all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with requirements from BOD, Head Office and Myanmar regulations.
- Make and ensure the accuracy figures of monthly, quarterly & yearly tax reports in accordance with Myanmar Accounting Standard and Myanmar regulations time to time.
- Do and ensure the accuracy of other finance reports for business activities (tender, ...) and management activities for company leaders.
- Understand/ Well-informed current regulations of Myanmar state about accounting standards and other regulations and practices about Finance & Accounting in order to comply with accounting laws of the Company
- Be responsible and Assist with the annual audit
- Support CEO to maintain policies and procedures
- Manage the accounting staffs
- Monitor cash balances
- Have University degree in Finance and Accounting or LCCI Level 3 and at least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Be careful and patient.
- Be able to use Business Management Software (eg. ERP , POS)
- Be well-organized of work
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Have teamwork spirits
-Has to supervise and enforce company staffs and employees to go under HR policy / HR manual in accord with the guidance of BOD . -Has to work out promotion order , transfer order ,termination order and other general outstanding order and has to evaluate the warning , education . etc.
-Has to control workers to do their function correctly by monitoring their check list report and work site checking , attendance ,checklist ,etc .
-Has to deal with other organization in accordance with management requirement and for future plan company products.
-Has to arrange the controlling of security , transportation usage of car fuels,maintainance team (building and assets ) and cleaning team ,etc
-Has to arrange the controlling the usage of stationary . water and electricity and other assets .
- Diploma of HR Management and experiences in HR & Admin field.
- Age between (35 to 45 ) years .
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in HR function ,preferable with distributing industry field .
- Good command in English (4 skills ) and proficiency in standard of Microsoft applications and able to prepare power point presentations .
- Knowledge of policies , procedures , employment law and regional labour legislation .
-Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives .
-Ability to resolve difficult or stressful issues.
-Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
-Knowledge of office administrative procedures and practices is a must.
-Able to work under pressure.
-Other ad-hoc functions as mandated by Management.